Monday, November 09, 2009

A day Left b4 SOCA...

Posted by Dr.KesHi

Waaa....!!!
5 more cases I didn't grab....
juz 11 cases I already master...
God..

please give cases dat I already master....

after dinner I call my mom....
KesHi:ma, this tuesday SOCA
Mom:Soca?it's xm that present a case infront of Dr..?
KesHi:Aah...huhu...so afraid....
Mom:its ok...u're my only children that have a confident & brave..no matter what infront u..
KesHi:but ma...that confident already fall down coz of last soc
a..i'm fail remember??
Mom:
its ok..juz relax...u had already study...so u can do it...
KesHi:ok...thnx...bye..

Hmmm...
i'm already study...
juz now i'm already had a pre-soca wit my study group...
I got cases DM type 2..
I think i did good...
juz a little bit had to do to make it perfect...

I think I now hv more confident than last soca...
i'm study much harder & smarter than b4...

in my room..it make me more easier to remeber

but...
i'm felt i hv palpitation, tremors, & upset of stomach...
i think its symptoms of anxiety...

WK No.4: Anxiety
Definition: Generalized pervasive fear
Type:
  • Anxiety disorder(condition in which anxiety dominates patient's life or is experienced in particular situation)
  • Normal anxiety(a diffuse, unpleasant, vague sense of apprehension, often accompanied by autonomic symptom)
Sign&symptom:
  • palpitation
  • diarrhea
  • tremors
  • frequent urinate
  • restlessness
  • etc
At lower level, anxiety warns of threat of bodily damage, pain, possible punishment & frustration of social or bodily needs
there are 3 major neurotransmitter associated wit anxiety: Norepinephrine, Serotonin, & GABA..