Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Outbreak of Hepatitis A

Posted by Dr.KesHi

CARE with what u eat
CARE where u eat

it is important to care about that.. why? coz few of my friends had been diagnosed suffer from Hepatitis A. its kind of weird coz they got it about the same time, juz a few days difference.. one of them is from my batch, she is my tutorial member also. i'm so worried about her. worried coz she MC for about 2 weeks rite now.. and she told me that the doctor told her that maybe she cant attend the class for about a month. if me..1 month doesnt go to class, my memory would be lost.. and also, in 1 month, many new things that we learn here..

WISH anyone who being sick rite now get healthy SOON...

to my friends, especially in Jatinangor, please do not juz eat..think 1st either the stall clean or not.. either the food might be contaminated or not.. please.. coz.. PREVENTION is better than CURE

WK No.22: Hepatitis A
Definition: is an acute infectious disease of the liver caused by the hepatitis A virus
Transmission:
  • ingestion of contaminated food or water
  • direct contact with infectious person
Sign & symptoms: typically appear 2 to 6 weeks
  • fatigue
  • fever
  • abdominal pain
  • nausea
  • loss of appetite
  • Jaundice
Prevention
  • Vaccination
  • good sanitation & hygiene

0 comments:

Post a Comment