Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dota and Boo Boo Bear

Posted by Dr.KesHi

Dota...is a game.Defense of the Ancients.one of my fav. computer game. i still remember my 1sttyme play this game. about 14y/o if i'm not mistaken. but, that tyme, i'm so noob. juz play it for 10minute then i'm juz alt+f4.he3..dont noe how to play. and i still remember my friend that ask me to play with him. his name is haris. we play at Kingsurf cc.

but now, i'm not noob anymore. but 4 expert, maybe i'm still noob..haha..i'm noob but my tauren chieftain is IMBA.
with urn of shadow, vanguard, arcane boots and desolator..i'll make sure my team have enough damage n good tank..b4 i got heart of tarrasque to be real tanker..haha.. my dota team now include Amir, Helmi, Nua, Nik, Faiz n Cami..

i dont know why i talk about this..haha

1 more think..special to Atrash that dont even noe that boo boo bear is a cartoon.. Boo boo bear is my profile pic 4 supporting the world prevention child abuse day.
boo boo bear is cartoon character in The Yogi Bear show. this bear wear a bow tie. cute.he3. Boo boo bear will appear in The Yogi Bear feature film. He will be voiced by Justin Timberlake. Wow nice..


2 comments:

faridfaiz said...

wahwah.so pro eh guna tauren chieftain.anta la replay kat aku.hehe.mai tgk.
faridfaiz.basir@gmail.com

Dr.KesHi said...

sory bro..hari tu lupe lak nk amik save..

Post a Comment